• Approve the agreement for use of the Tracy Material Recovery Facility and Transfer Station Between the city of Tracy, county of San Joaquin and Tracy Material Recovery and Solid Waste Transfer Inc.
• Accept offsite improvements completed by Prologis Logistics Services Inc. of Delaware for construction of roadway improvements on Skylark Avenue from the Prologis Park Tracy Phase 2 site to Grant Line Road
• Approve seven master professional services agreements with Kimley-Horn Associates Inc., TJKM Transportation Consultants, West Yost & Associates Inc., Black Water Consulting Engineers Inc., Storm Water Consulting Inc., DF Engineering Inc., and David W. Enke L.S. for professional engineering and land surveying services for various projects
• Accept the Larch Road storm water pump station upgrades completed by Commercial Pump and Mechanical of Chico
• Authorize the city of Tracy to remain a participant in the Urban County Consortium for the purpose of administering the Community Development Block Grant program, and approve Amendment No. 1 to the Urban County CDBG and Home Investment Partnership Act cooperative agreement
• Approve a master professional services agreement with Renne Sloan Holtzman Sakai LLP for special counsel to conduct labor negotiations with employee groups
• Approve Amendment No. 4 to the professional services agreement with Kimley-Horn and Associates for the Tracy Hills Specific Plan amendment