This is the preliminary agenda for the regular meeting of the Tracy City Council at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5, at City Hall, 333 Civic Center Drive.
• Approve a high-technology incentive program
• Review and discuss council follow-up procedure and provide staff direction
• Complete a second reading of Ordinance 1189, regarding time limits and extensions for development review permits
• Reinstate a full-time box office coordinator position and reallocate an administrative assistant II and a cultural arts manager-performing arts to the box office coordinator position
• Accept the Senior Center Recreation Area as completed by American Asphalt of Hayward and authorize the city clerk to file the notice of completion
• Approve Amendment 1 to the professional services agreement with Kimley-Horn and Associates for the Tracy Hills Specific Plan Amendment environmental impact report
• Award a construction contract to Commercial Pump and Mechanical of Chico for Phase 2 of upgrades to the Larch Road storm water pump station and authorize the city manager to execute the contract
• Allow a minor amendment to the Barnes & Noble-Sports Authority final development plan to modify the façade and add a loading dock at 3150 Naglee Road
• Dispense with the bid process and authorize the purchase of two triple combination fire pumpers from Hi-tech Emergency Vehicle Service Inc.
• Waive the competitive bidding process and continue to procure centrifuge rental services from Karl Needham Enterprises of Stockton
• Authorize the chief of police to execute a memorandum of understanding between San Joaquin County law enforcement agencies for the "Avoid the 10" DUI campaign from Oct. 1 to Sept. 30