This is the preliminary agenda for the regular meeting of the Tracy City Council, at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, at City Hall, 333 Civic Center Plaza.
• Authorize staff to prepare a memorandum of understanding with Wild Rivers Irvine LLC for the potential development and operation of an aquatics center
• Authorize staff to negotiate an amendment to the amended development agreement with Surland Communities LLC for the Ellis development, on roughly 321 acres of land on the northwest corner of Corral Hollow and Linne roads
• Second reading and adoption of Ordinance 1187, adding the Cordes Ranch Specific Plan Zone to the Tracy Municipal Code
• Second reading and adoption of Ordinance 1188, approving a development agreement with Prologis LP
• Approve a one-year general services agreement, not to exceed $200,000, with Advanced Building Cleaners Inc. for street, alley and parking lot sweeping
• Accept water and sewer improvements to Walnut Avenue, King Alley and Larsen Alley completed by Knife River Construction of Stockton, and authorize the city clerk to file the notice of completion
• Authorize amendment of the city’s classification plan by approving revisions to the classification specifications of firefighter and firefighter trainee in the Tracy Fire Department