A 4-year-old caller reported at 2:05 p.m. that nobody in a house in central Tracy would wake up and that he was going to fix himself some chicken and biscuits and watch the Cartoon Network.
Tracy Police Department officers responded to 181 calls for service Monday. The following is a sampling of those calls:
• A caller reported at 8:34 a.m. that kittens had been found in a trash bin on the 500 block of Fawn Glen Drive.
• A caller at 8:54 a.m. reported finding a stolen Honda Civic while jogging near the 300 block of Misty Meadows Drive.
• A caller reported at 9:50 a.m. that a man had tried to cash a lottery check at a bank on the 200 block of West Carlton Way. The check turned out to be a forgery.
• A caller reported at 10:02 a.m. that the mother of a man whose girlfriend had been arrested a few days earlier went to a motel on the 100 block of West 11th Street and asked for a bag that belonged to her son. The bag contained burglary tools and a ski mask.
• A caller reported at 1:42 p.m. that a tall, slender homeless man, about 45 years old, was taking off his clothes in the parking lot of a health club on the 200 block of West 11th Street.
• A caller reported 2:43 p.m. that a known sex offender had been watching children play near West Emerson Avenue.
This column includes a sample of items as reported in the Tracy Police Department dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers and other law enforcement agencies. To report information about a crime: Crime Stoppers, 831-4847.