A caller reported at 9:33 p.m. Tuesday that a man was passed out, lying partially in the gutter, near the 400 block of West Eaton Avenue. The man, who was wearing a polo shirt, managed somehow to pass out with a drink still in his hand.
Tracy Police Department officers responded to 249 calls for service Tuesday.
• A woman called police at 10:35 a.m. to report that a 13-year-old girl had been coming over to sleep with her 22-year-old son in her garage in central Tracy. The girl would not leave, the woman said.
• An employee at the Target store on the 3200 block of Naglee Road called at 3:35 p.m. to report that two boys had just stolen a three-box set of digital videos. The boys had been in the store earlier and had tried to steal iPods, the employee said.
• A caller reported at 6:03 p.m. that a catalytic converter had been stolen off a truck near the 600 block of Barcelona Court.
• A man called at 6:55 p.m. to report that his mobile home had been seen near the 200 block of West Clover Road. The man had left the mobile home six months ago at a friend’s barn on Hansen Road and was not aware it had been stolen until seeing it on Clover Road. He noticed that some parts had been stripped.
• This column includes a sample of items as reported in the Tracy Police Department dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers and other law enforcement agencies. To report information about a crime: Crime Stoppers, 831-4847.