A Grant Line Road restaurant worker told police that a co-worker had gone on a test drive with a car salesman from the 3400 block of Auto Plaza Way. The salesman took the 19-year-old woman to the country before asking her to kiss him and perform oral sex, the caller said. The victim gave the salesman’s business card to police for investigation.
Tracy Police Department officers responded to 233 calls Thursday. The following is a sample of those calls:
• A caller on the 200 block of Brookview Road told police Thursday morning that her 17-year-old daughter had used her Wells Fargo check card without her permission.
• An ex-employee reportedly threatened a staff member at a business on the 100 block of Eighth Street over the phone and accused the employee of getting him, or her, fired.
• A caller told police that statues had been stolen from a home on the 1200 block of Cottage Grove Court.
• A caller on the 100 block of Loma Prieta Court told police that a 4-year-old was bruised after being beaten by an adult with a belt.
• A resident on the 900 block of Roosevelt Avenue told police that the sound from a boy’s pocket bike had forced the caller to turn up the television volume. The boy was gone when police arrived.
• A caller told police that three males and a female had jumped a fence to use a pool on the 800 block of Applegate Court on Thursday evening.
• A caller told police that a man had been holding down a woman in a field in front of a motel on the 3700 block of N Tracy Blvd. There was a lot of screaming, and the woman was crying, the caller said.
• This column includes a sampling of items as reported in the Tracy Police Department dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers and other law enforcement agencies. To report information about a crime: Crime Stoppers, 831-4847.