Tracy police logged 140 calls Monday, including the following reports:
• 6:10 a.m.: Someone stole a Nissan Sentra from the 1300 block of Peppertree Way. The owner was away from the car while it warmed up, and someone jumped in the car and drove off.
• 11:10 a.m.: Police arrested two teens at Kimball High, 3200 Jaguar Run, in relation to a case involving marijuana for sale.
• 2:16 p.m.: California Proserve, 189 W. Grant Line Road, which had reported a burglary on Sunday, called police back to report that a Suzuki Swift also had been stolen.
• 2:16 p.m.: Police arrested a 40-year-old man on suspicion of possessing drugs for sale after a search at the Hacienda Motel, 639 W. 11th St., and took him to San Joaquin County Jail.
• 2:53 p.m.: Tracy Urgent Care, 2160 W. Grant Line Road, reported that a man wentinto the lobby and asked for a police officer. He wouldn’t say why, but the caller said it looked like some had beat him up. He left before police got there.
• 4:59 p.m.: Someone broke into a car in front of Macy’s, 3400 Naglee Road. The caller said someone had smashed a window, but nothing was taken from the car.
• 5:01 p.m.: A woman in Stockton call police and said she had been raped somewhere in the Tracy area. She told police that it happened about 3 a.m. Monday morning, but she wasn’t sure where. She said it was a rural area, and she also had a possible phone number for the man.
• 5:36 p.m.: A man told workers at Sonic Drive-In, 3080 Naglee Road, that he had just been beat up. Police learned that he was wanted on a warrant out of San Luis Obispo County. He was cited at the scene.
• 6:58 p.m.: Police arrested a 39-year-old man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly after a man called and said the other man had pushed his wife and son.